Internet of Things (IoTs) as a buzzword has caught the attention of all of us. This course will help you gain adequate knowledge on the Internet of Things. You will be able to understand the potential of the Internet of Things for our society, in terms of impact on the lives of billions of people and on the world economy. You will also understand the underlying technology that powers the Internet of Things, as well as the challenges that comes with such technologies. We will explore many real-life examples of IoT devices that are commercially available, and you will have a glimpse of the future of the Internet of Things.
- Introduction and description of core concepts of IoT, role and scope of smart sensors for insuring convergence of technologies and multidisciplinary engineering practices, wireless sensor networks, machine learning/data analytic and cloud computing.
- Understand on IoT Open innovation platform and hardware platforms and operating systems commonly used in IoT systems.
- Big data predictive analytics and transformation from IT to IOT.
- Awareness of IoT security and opportunities.
At the end of this course, the students will be able to
- Explain what is the Internet of Things.
- Understand how Internet of Things devices interact together & with users.
- Learn about the protocols used by Internet of Things devices.
- Discover the different platforms that are available to develop applications.
- Learn about commercially available devices that are already using the Internet of Things.
- Understand the current challenges of the Internet of Things.
- Visual Analytics, predictive analytics with IoT.
Available training dates:
- 19-21 Mar 2019
- 24-26 Apr 2019
- 23-25 Jul 2019
- 24-26 Sep 2019
- 25-27 Nov 2019
iTrain (M) Sdn Bhd.
C-L19-08, KL Trillion, 338, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur