- Participants will know how to identify and solve reliability issues in both current and future package technologies, speeding time to market and increasing package development efficiency.
- Participants will understand good failure analysis procedures and techniques to eliminate “failure not found” and false failure findings. They will be able to help guide failure diagnostic journeys to give their companies a competitive advantage over others.
- Participants will be able to properly analyse and interpret reliability data, having a good understanding of statistical significance and common reliability charts. They will know the variables to control to ensure their products remain reliable.
- The described structured approach to risk elimination in new products will reduce wasted efforts, failed qualifications, field failures, and will result in faster time to market.
- An intuitive understanding of the interplay between materials, stresses, environmental conditions and reliability will help the student solve real-world problems for years to come.
- This Course will utilise a combination of lecture and discussions
- Instructor led Classroom training
This course is designed for Quality Control Engineer, Reliability Engineer and Failure Analysis Engineer, Packaging Engineer, Process and Materials Engineer, Also researchers from Academic sector
Diploma, BSc in EE, or 1-2 years working experience in semiconductor industry is an added advantage.