- This event has passed.
Enable personnel who are new to Linux to understand basic system administration and setup. The personnel would be able to focus on the kernel aspects rather than graphical user interface (GUI) in order to build strong foundation.
- What is Linux, history of creation
- Different variants of Linux – focus on most popular variants
- Accessing the Linux kernel via secure shell – ssh
- Handling the file system – list, create, rename, move, delete, locate, etc
- Editing files – simple editors
- Installing applications
- Process handling
- Introduction to user and group permission
- User management and user profiles
Venue: Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort, Kuala Lumpur
Date :28 November 2017 (1 day)