- This event has passed.
MSSB’s 5-day Wafer Fab Processing training programme provides basic but powerful information about the intricate semiconductor manufacturing process. Additional hands on training in each process module helps in developing the technical skills of the participants.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic semiconductor wafer processing steps in each process modules: diffusion, thin film, lithography
- Learn the fundamentals of each processing step and the reason it is use in the industry today.
- Understand the evolution of each processing techniques, previous and current generation IC’s.
- Understand the basic processes of a CMOS device (from device level until back end processes).
- Failure Analysis Principles and Procedures
- Package Level Testing
- Equipment and Hardware Maintenance
This course will utilize a combination of lecture and practical/hands-on lessons in cleanroom.
Who Should Attend
Managers, engineers, and technicians working in the semiconductor industry, undergraduates/post-graduates students in related filed.