Intelligent Information Analytics
In today’s business world, to be in the know gives the edge in business deals and operations. Information is of the essence and a good system helps deliver advice on how to improve business. Mi-I2P (Intelligent Informatics Platform) offers a suite of service-oriented architecture (SOA) based software components. This empowers software developers to build and interoperate a business analytics software using programming languages such as Java or .Net. Organisations can rely on linked analytical-based applications to support better business decision making across all business units. This enables them to rapidly adapt to market changes in productive and cost-effective ways.
Mi-I2P comprises four main groups of components:
- Decision Support System (DSS) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) – A system that combines data from different sources and provides conclusions based on any given problem, be it direct or indirect.
- Information Retrieval – Ontology-based processing of various information sources that summarises this information.
- Mobile – Tools that retrieve mobile information of a given request such as location with text-to-speech capabilities.
- Common – Tools for data structuring, web profiling, searching and knowledge handling.
Business intelligence is of such importance that the right analytics tools must be deployed to do the right job given the right circumstances. With an intelligent tool such as Mi-I2P, your business will be better informed and stay informed during critical moments of key business game changers. Applications of Mi-I2P are:
- Vehicle Resource Planning – Vehicle allocation and fleet management based on truck loading, peak periods such that the best available truck is matched with the best available route of travel.
- Fisheries – Identification of potential fishing zones based on site, weather and other key parameters where these data are able to be seamlessly linked together creating interoperability.
- Agriculture – Identification of potential land disorders based on historical land data, current land characteristics and climate conditions in a common shared information platform.
- EAI for Logistics – More intuition into a logistics chain by identifying and linking core contributing processes to quicken delivery and improve linkage between process groups.