Cloud: The Next Net
Mi-IaaS Secured Cloud solution allows users of cloud services to build their presence in a simple and flexible way minus capital expenditure and leverage on existing operational expenditure. This solution consists of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform. It allows complimentary infrastructure to be offered to end users such as rental of computing space and power on the Internet. This platform is non-dependent on any specific cloud hardware or software. Therefore, companies can use MIMOS Secured Cloud and couple it with software, storage and servers from other various suppliers in the market.
The features of MIMOS Secured Cloud are:
- Open and Neutral Architecture – MIMOS Secured Cloud platform is built on Open Source Software. Thus, the total cost of ownership can be reduced via cost-effective licensing.
- MIMOS Patented Security – Built-in into MIMOS Secured Cloud is the MIMOS Mi-Secure (NBvTPM) security technology that protects both Virtual Machines (VM) and IaaS infrastructure.
- Total Service Orchestration Suite – The modular design of the MIMOS Secured Cloud allows it to be easily integratable with other systems and therefore enables customisation by service providers. Health of the cloud is also measurable via cloud health analytics.
- Hardware Agnostics – Most enterprise hardware can be used to build this cloud platform. This adds flexibility in deployment, maximises value and reduces risks where a multi-vendor scenario is made possible.
IT infrastructure outsourcing is now possible via MIMOS Secured Cloud. Hardware such servers, storage, web hosting, load balancing and even disaster recovery are all available on the Internet cloud and ready for subscription on a as-needed basis by clients for a minimal utility fee. IT infrastructure managing and maintenance is much easier with its comprehensive and expandable platform. The following are applications of this technology:
- Service Providers – Companies who wish to offer infrastructure to end clients i.e. servers, IT equipment,storage solutions and so on can now host these offerings on their websites.
- Large Conglomerates – Enterprises who wish to maintain competitiveness in the ever-changing IT landscape can use IaaS to add to their existing product offering.
- Other MIMOS cloud platforms are Platform as a Service (Mi-PaaS – coming soon) for building cloud platform solutions and Software as a Service (Mi-SaaS) for building cloud software solutions.