Interactive Learning and Management
Education is essential especially in this rapid-moving age of IT. Children now are exposed to interactive ways of learning and are no longer confined to the realm of books and tutorial sheets. Mi-iLMS (Intelligent Learning Management System) is an intelligent learning solution based on Mi-Semantic that supports learning content portability through Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliance. Mi-iLMS enhances a student’s learning experience via personalised and adaptive learning while education bodies can track and monitor student performance at various stages from student level to state level in a country.
Mi-iLMS has the following features:
- Student Profiling – Students can undergo a series of online cognitive assessments to gauge their personalities and learning preferences.
- Personalised Learning – Based on the profiling of students, customised learning materials would be created for each student. Subject matter learning experience is enhanced beyond multimedia (kinesthetic) by virtual reality (visual) and augmented reality (auditory) learning materials.
- Integrated Assessments – Students are assessed on their learning performance and can gauge their proficiency. This increases the mastering of subject topics according to learning pace.
- Dashboard Monitoring – Stakeholder dashboards views are available to track learning performance from students and teachers right up to education officers.
Improving the learning experience of any person and at the same time, the power to be able to monitor and control the performance of this is key to any educational or learning institutions wanting to benefits its enrollers. Mi-iLMS can be used by:
- Schoolchildren and Parents – Children can pick up subjects taught in schools faster with customised learning material that follow their learning pace and parents can view how their children are doing in school.
- Teachers and Headmasters – School administrators can monitor student performance and set each year’s study plan and adapt accordingly.
- State and Federal Officers – This group of personnel will have a direct high-level view of school and state performance for country education programmes.