Affordable and easy access to information is vital to shorten the learning curve on those living in this information age where we are surrounded by the Internet of Things. MIMOS has created a multitouch tablet PC to offer more mobility to users where regular laptops become impractical or cumbersome to be used. It runs on Microsoft Windows 7 powered by Intel’s Atom Processor and equipped with Mi-Page (Intelligent Service Delivery Platform).
The following features define Mi-Tablet:
- Mobility Redefined – Thin, compact and light form factor redefines “total mobility” for easy handling in a fast-moving mobile environment.
- Simple Navigation – Multitouch input replacing the keyboard and mouse with an additional stylus.
- Enhanced Features – Mi-Tablet comes with quick access hotkeys, navigation joystick, multitouch screen, WiFi, Bluetooth and LAN connection.
- Performance Factor – Mi-Tablet runs on Windows 7, Intel’s 1.6GHz Atom Processor, 1GB RAM with 16GB upgradeable to 64GB storage.
- Service Access – Mi-Page which is preinstalled into Mi-Tablet allows easy access to various Internet services and portals.
Mi-Tablet can be used as an information search and input device for users on the go. It is able to fit into a variety of applications from the commercial scenario to government institutions. Some applications are as follows:
- Medical – Nurses and doctors who are frequently moving around hospital premises can quickly key-in data and attend to patients quickly.
- Education – School-going children can use Mi-Tablet as a tool to easily access learning applications.
- Government – Staff of such institutions need not rely solely on desktops and laptops, and have the mobility offered by a tablet PC.
- Commercial – Restaurants and shops can offer Mi-Tablet as a input and selection device to visitors looking for a more hi-tech experience.