Corporate Human Resources
Position Purpose & Summary:
Overseeing Total Reward section and developing strategies and policies that promote sustainable growth. This position will research and bring in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to CHR programs and technologies. The primary function of the position is to manage all aspects of the employee benefits program. This includes health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, time off, wellness programs and any other employee benefit plans offered. The selected individual will also be responsible for evaluating and making recommendations on compensation strategies to attract and retain talent.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan, design, implement and administer a comprehensive rewards strategy, and programs including work/life balance programs.
2. Strategically assesses the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives; identifies best practices and benchmarks; and develops recommendations for modifications to align to HR strategy and business goals.
3. Effectively plan and direct the implementation and administration of all benefit plans including annual open enrollment efforts.
4. Act as project manager for total rewards for all acquisitions; includes integration of newly acquired businesses and employees into current benefits, continuity of care and coverage is established.
5. Partner with HR and leadership on appropriate total reward packages to recruit and retain talent.
6. Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total rewards.
7. Manage performance management and rewards and recognition programs for the company.
8. Prepare annual budget for total rewards and manage expenditures related to benefit programs.
9. Serve as the main resource for employees and managers regarding all benefit related matters.
10. Evaluate the compensation landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations.
11. Support all compensation planning processes in collaboration with HR and Operations.
12. Supports the development and integration of new and/or existing rewards programs, policies and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and costeffective.
13. Develop internal operating procedures and controls for the administering and managing benefits.
14. Determine and implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and new initiatives.
15. Communicate actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
16. Manage data in accordance with the company’s record retention policies and procedures and state and federal laws and regulations.
17. Maintain confidentiality of work-related issues, records and company information.
18. Complete special projects, as assigned.
19. Managing PMS and overall PMS administration
20. Bonus and increment strategy and managing on rewards plan on bonus & increment
21. Retention Plan Initiatives and Execution and Implementation
22. Medical Insurance benefits
23. PIP (Performance Improvement Plan)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes
- Identify and implement process improvements and resolve complex matters.
- Change Management Planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Human Resources