Position Purpose & Summary:
- As Java developer to develop, maintains, and enhance internal MIMOS systems.
- Responsible for the restful web service design, implementation, and testing.
- To promote good implementation practices, coding standards, and unit testing.
- To translate business requirements to design and implementation. To integrate the MIMOS platform into the solution project.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- To develop, maintain, enhance, and documented the MIMOS internal systems.
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills.
- Develop, maintain and enhance the WebServices or integration interface in order to extract data from SAP System or other systems and coordinate with the platform team to ensure the necessary services are exposed in RESTful APIs.
- Actively participate in architecture design, code review, system deployment, and documentation.
- Participate in unit testing to identify any technical problems and hitches.
- Prepared /updated documentation on the Mi-ESS enhancement, functional specification, test script, and user manual.
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies that will increase efficiency and performance while reducing operational costs.
Completing any tasks that have been designated to him/her within the provided time. Ensure the code development fulfils MIMOS and Industry Standard.
- Advanced Java programming
- Good knowledge and experience in the Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Good Knowledge of User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and Bootstrap
- Experience using and developing web services to communicate with applications
- Information Technology